” Spending the day with my friends. “
A daytime program for adults to engage in the community, enjoy leisure & fitness activities, practice life skills, and enjoy friends.
For the Adult
As a Community Access Group, we have structured activities, community outings, and volunteer opportunities to enhance the life of the participant which provides opportunities for life skills development.
For the Caregiver
We provide a program where your adult is safe, engaged, and personally known. The activities are designed to meet the needs of both the group and the individual.
Our Day Program is focused on engaging activities promoting continued skill development for our adults participants. Whether through learning units, community outings, volunteering, personal fitness activities or arts & crafts, our trained staff will partner with your adult in helping them have a meaningful day.
Forsyth County Parks
Central Park Gym
Dawson Parks & Rec EPIC Days
Sawnee Mountain Visitor Center
A Participant Is …
- An adult 22 and older, or 18 and out of the school system
- Intellectually or Developmentally Disabled
- Able to walk without assistance
- Generally independent in daily living activities (may need minor assistance)
- Medically and Behaviorally stable (not a threat to themselves or others)
Hours of Operations
- Monday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Drop off begins at 8:45 am
- Pickup begins at 3:00 pm