” Because everyone needs a little time away. “
Planned Respite Services for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
For the Adult
Stacey’s Place provides planned daytime and overnight care with transportation to day programs or employment, meals, and leisure/social activities in a private residential home.
For the Caregiver
Planned rest for the caregiver provides a time to refresh. Your job is critical to the health and well-being of the adult in your care. Taking care of yourself helps you be the best when taking care of your loved one.
4 to 8 hours
1 to 4 nights
Stacey’s Place believes Respite, while necessary for the full-time caregiver, is an opportunity to serve and engage the guest in a welcoming home environment where they can try out new home-life skills such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, party planning and room keeping. Our respite guests may one day be our residents, or residents in another group home where home-life skills will be beneficial for a successful transition.
The guest will have an opportunity for activities ranging from leisure and recreation to social engagement and personal skill development, such as cooking, crafting, and other home-life skills. Activities will be determined together by the caregiver, client, and a Stacey’s Place representative.
A Guest Is …
- An adult 22 and older
- Intellectually or Developmentally Disabled
- Able to walk without assistance
- Needs supervision or minor assistance in daily living activities
- Medically and Behaviorally stable (not a threat to themselves or others)
- Call 678-224-1682 for information or to schedule a visit
- Email us at RespiteCare@StaceysPlaceInc.com
- Download the Respite Care Service Agreement form